The District Administration Magazine has a Sustainable Schools Special Section available online with some great articles:
- A Deeper Shade of Green By Ron Schachter – School administrators embrace greener principles despite major school budget cuts.
- Creative Ways of Reducing Energy Costs By Kurt Dyrli – Energy saving initiatives that districts have implemented.
- The New School Lunch By Brian D. Wallace – As part of a healthier school food movement, food service providers and district administrators find ways to provide better meals.
- A Wholesome Chef By Angela Pascopella – The food service provider for two northwest school districts, on feeding students quality meals.
- Business Brings Sustainable Lessons to School