Online Degree Programs has a great blog post called: Teaching Green: 100 Tips, Tools & Resources for Every Kind of Classroom. They offer lists of online resources by category and here are some examples:
- K12 Educators: TeachingGreen, Classroom Earth,or Project WILD
- K12 Students: Kids Links Teaching Green, A Walk in the Woods or EcoKids
- College Resources:Second Nature or Teaching Sustainable Product Design
- Green Organizations: National Wildlife Federation, Fuel Economy, or Earth Day Network
- Tips for K12 Educators: create school garden or worm bin
- Tips for College Educators: virtual speakers or green challenges.
- Online Games & Tools:WolfQuest, ElectroCity, or Global Warming Interactive.
- Green Lectures: Michael Pollen gives a plant’s-eye view
- Online Courseware Classes: Tropical Ecology and Conservation or Seminar in Environmental Science