NOT attending the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018? IFLA Secretary General Gerald Leitner said:
“For the second time, IFLA will live stream parts of the of the World Library and Information Congress, and we will deliver it to you without any cost. As IFLA always wants to grow, to improve, to become better, our offer is much better than last year. We will give you the chance to participate at nine sessions: the five most popular IFLA sessions and four very important sessions of the Professional Units. This will allow you to get a taste of the conference, and to participate from everywhere in the world.”
- “What’s Up with eLending?” organised jointly by the eLending Working Party and the Public Libraries Section (Wednesday 29 August from 08:30 – 10:30 GMT+8), and
- “Win-Win: building strong education, training and continuing professional development together with strong library associations” co-organised by the IFLA Management of Library Associations, Education and Training, and Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning Sections (Wednesday 29 August from 10:45 – 12:45 GMT+8).
- Closing Session (Wednesday 29 August from 16:00 – 17:30 GMT+8)
- Live streaming will be offered via YouTube in local time (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) – Check here the time in your city.
- To access the live streaming just access this playlist in YouTube and select the session. No registration is required.
- Recordings will be made available afterwards in our YouTube channel and the WLIC 2018 website after the sessions.