The Green Library Checklist was originally part of the book The Green Library = Die grüne Bibliothek. The challenge of environmental sustainability / ed. on behalf of IFLA by Petra Hauke, Karen Latimer and Klaus Ulrich Werner. München/Boston: De Gruyter Saur, 2013. VIII, 433 pp., Ill. (IFLA Publications, 161) ISBN 978-3-11-030972-0 Available with Open Access at https://www.ibi.hu-berlin.de/de/studium/studprojekte/buchidee/bi12
This Green Library checklist is now available in all official IFLA languages!
Deutsch/English (original) — Arabic — Chinese — French — Russian — Spanish —– Catalan — –Croatian —Finnish — Hindi — Hungarian — Italian — Norwegian — Polish — Romanian — Serbian — Swahili — Swedish — Thai — Turkish — Usbek
Opportunity to present!
I saw this call from a colleague Lindsay Marlow, who has attend this conference for several years and speaks very highly of it! The call for proposals for the 2018 National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in Higher Education (in NOLA May 29-June 3)is due Dec 1, 2017: https://ncore.ou.edu/en/ncore-2018/programming/callforpresentations/ She notes the Suggested Areas of Emphasis for Proposals and under the Race, Ethnicity, Sovereignty, Transnationalism, Power, or Intersectional Identity themes that might lend themselves to fall under the Sustainability area.
- Reflections in Activism and Organizing: Self-work, Self-Care and how we show up and remain standing (Mindfulness work)
- Identity Development, Self-Work, and Self-Care, How we show up (Mindfulness)
- Identity Development, Intergroup Dialogue, Facilitation, Perspective Taking and Empathy (Climate Conversations)
- The Environment: Sustainability and Environmental Justice (SUST-RT work, our individual work, as well as potential to collaborate on a panel with libs from other ODLOS round tables or affiliates)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (For the Science/Sustainability Libs amongst us)